-Sharon Repass, Volunteer
Be part of an exciting sport event in
Ocean City, Maryland!
Ocean Games is a full day of swimming in the ocean and paddleboard competitions! Volunteers will support the needs of the athletes/participants to ensure a safe, friendly fun event for all!
Volunteers are needed for Friday, July 15th and Saturday July 16th. Event volunteers are one or two-day volunteers who assist with everything from set-up and clean-up to athlete registration, meal distribution and scorekeeping. Volunteers will work alongside the Swim Ocean City support staff and OCBP and students will receive credit and letter of completion.
Friday, July 15th, 2016 (Pre-race packet pick-up/Registration)
Saturday, July 16th, 2016 (RACE DAY)!!!
- Prepare Welcome Bags for contestants
- Assist Hospitality Official with organizing refreshments
- Set up Pre-race registration
- Set up/serve Pre/post-race meals
- Assist Registration/packet pick up
- Clean up
- Assist Medical Team
- Assist swimmer/paddleboard Transportation
- Buoy Placement
Volunteer Manager, Jane Reynolds Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org